Sunday 14 November 2010

Styling

I have chosen to style my model in a winter appropriate way to match the outdoor setting; a country/outsider look. Lots of brown tones and plenty of layers, a slight modern vintage feel the the outfit.
I have come up with two looks based around this trend, below are some sketches. 


This is my first look which I have put together. It is made up of four layers plus either the fur gilet or tan mac over the top for some shots. It is basically brown leggings with a short, brown floral patterned dress with a full skirt over the top. I then placed a pale green shirt over this and left it open and finally placed a beige knitted waitcoat over that before puling it all together with two brown belts around the waist. Chunky ankle socks are worn underneath brown military boots. This is the look I am hoping to use.


I also put together a second look so i could have a better choice and could see what looked better on the model. This look consists of brown tweed, high-waisted, paper-bag top shorts with a simple shirt tucked in and a chunky boyfriend fit cardigan over the top. There is also a tan coloured snood wrapped around the neck and stone coloured knee high socks worn inside brown military boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment