Sunday 14 November 2010

Location for photoshoot


Map Of Chadderton Park
Before taking my model down to the park where I had decided to do my photoshoot, I went myself to take a look at the surroundings and areas which would be nice to take photos. Below are some of the images.







I liked the look of placing the trees in the background with the light coming through the gaps.




Also there are a few areas in Chadderton Park where there are rivers, streams and waterfalls. These will look nice in the background of an image along with the trees and greenery.


There are quite unique, quirky areas to the park such as this small nridge in the middle of woodland. Shots on this could look quite interesting aswell as placing it in the background of a shot.





The use of light and dark in images will also add to the effect, for example this picture is quite dark however the bright light shining through the trees brings the shot to life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment