Friday 12 November 2010

Fashion Photographers

To find more inspiration and look at proffesionals work I looked into a few fashion photographers.
Trever Brady:
I liked the look of Trevor Brady's work. I like how he uses the location and setting to maxinise his shots, they tell a story and it makes you think what the image is about. However you never loose any of the styling in the shot. His poses and expressions of the models are well thought out whilst his photos look effortless.

 
 These images are all shot outside and although they are not all in woodland, they can give me some idaes for my photoshoot. They show me good poses to use and how to keep the outfit strongly in the shot.
 












James Nader:
Another photographer which I looked at is James Nader. I like how he uses black and white and lighting to enhance the colours and mood in the photographs.

 

 
Black and white has to be used in the right way and here it is used to set an atmosphere. Also his brightness and contrast adds to the intensity of the images. I also like the yellow light added to the image above right, it is similar to my idea of using the right hint over some of my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment