Tuesday 9 November 2010

Settings & Props

As a setting I would like to use some sort of forestry as a background. There is a park nearby, Chadderton Park, with many different sections that woukld be interesting to work in. I feel that because of the nature and the fact that it is a public place where anybody can visit shows the idea of freedom. The poses and expression in my models face and body language will show happiness. I have looked at some images outdoors and in forests for some inspiration.

 




Staying in the grounds of the park I wanted to incorporate a red letterbox into some of my photos. I feel that the traditional red letterboxs are typically britsh and links well with the organisation, the British Heart Foundation.

Red Letterbox
When I last visited London I took a photo of a girl because I liked her style and the way she was dressed, I am going to use this image as inspiration for this project; her style, her pose and the setting.The relaxed way she is posing shows her happiness. The photo is shown below.

London Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment